We’re looking for passionate guest writers who love writing top quality content, and most importantly, original articles for Wilde Presets!
✓ Passionate about photography, photo editing, travel, business, and/or social media?
✓ Willing to bring your best efforts to your writing?
✓ Interested in your article being promoted to hundreds of thousands of amazing people in our audience and network?
What we’re looking for
✓ Fresh Perspectives — Bring your own voice! Be bold, be fun, be interesting, be human, be you.
✓ Inspiring Content — Inspiring content written for an audience of photography lovers, instagram influencers, fashion bloggers, travel bloggers, mom bloggers, content creators, and similar.
✓ Value — We’re looking for original content that can provide value to our audience. Topics related to photography, photo editing, social media, travel, etc.
We welcome any photography, social media, business, travel, or similarly related topics that you specialize in and/or would like to talk about. Here are just a few ideas for articles we are currently looking for:
- Photography Tips & Techniques — e.g posing, lighting, color psychology, selfies, using props, unique locations, camera gear, camera settings, mobile camera settings, portrait photography, food photography, flatlay and product photography, shooting in RAW, etc.
- Lightroom & Photo Editing Tips — e.g tutorials, using our presets, editing styles, editing in RAW, etc.
- Travel Photography Tips — e.g travel photography, travel photography gear, landscape photography, cityscape photography, street photography, etc.
- Starting Your Own Business — e.g getting started as a photographer, how to submit your work, best practices, bio page, how to take photos of your own products, etc.
- Social Media & Instagram Tips — e.g getting started on instagram, hashtag best practices, hashtag ideas, growing your following, how to improve your content, how to improve your engagement, post ideas, reels, stories, templates, instagram photo inspiration, theme ideas, etc.
- Influencer & Affiliate Tips — e.g how to become an influencer, influencer best practices, ways to get paid as an influencer, how to promote affiliate products, etc.
- Articles should include a title and contain at least 300 words.
- Organized, reader-friendly article structure. Please use headings, bullet points, images, and most importantly, short digestible paragraphs.
- Please include a photo of yourself and a short bio so our readers can get to know you better. Please also include links to your website, blog, and social media so we may include the links with your article.
- No promotional or affiliate links will be accepted.
- Content must be written in fluent English.
What’s in it for you?
✓ Your post will be promoted to hundreds of thousands of amazing people in our audience and network — Wilde Presets Blog, Wilde Presets Email Newsletter, Wilde Presets Facebook Community and/or Wilde Presets Instagram.
✓ Your guest post will feature your name, a short bio, a profile image, and links to your website, blog, and social media.
✓ Help you to establish yourself as an expert in the industry.
How to submit?
If you’re interested, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your content is original and without any grammar mistakes. We might have additional feedback for your articles.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Please note, we do not guarantee the publishing of any article. We will review all submissions in the order they are received and publish and promote articles appropriate for our audience. We only accept original content. We will not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including your own site). By providing us an article, tutorial or content, you grant Wilde Presets permission to edit your post and use at our discretion. You will receive credit for the contents of the material provided.